CPV County Line Solar
Charlotte County, VA
Total Installed Capacity
Solar PV with Tracking
Q2 2025 (est.)
CPV County Line Solar is a 149.9 MWac photovoltaic solar project located on approximately 1,245 acres in Madisonville, Charlotte County, Virginia. CPV County Line Solar is expected to reach commercial operation by the first quarter of 2027.
- New tax revenue that can be used towards community causes and benefits.
- CPV County Line Solar will create more than 200 jobs during the construction phase.
- Local businesses can benefit from increased commerce from the project and workers.
- When operational, CPV County Line Solar will deliver up to 347,200 MWh annually of local, emission-free power for households and businesses across the region.
- Adds to Virginia’s energy diversity